Sunday, April 3, 2016

OPI My Twin Mimmy & MoYou London Holy Shapes 03


Happy Sunday! Here's OPI My Twin Mimmy stamped using MoYou London Holy Shapes 03 in Mundo de Unas Black. My ring finger has OPI Never Have Too Mani Friends. I got perfect placement using Fab Ur Nails clear stamper and I absolutely love it! I would normally avoid using an image like this over regular polish, but I did it and I got the placement down perfectly on my first try. The stamper firmness is halfway between firm and squishy. The only thing I had to get used to is that this works best to stamp straight up and down because I usually stamp by rolling. Thanks Johanne for letting me try this stamper! You can purchase it here from her online shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com