Saturday, January 16, 2016

Gelish Berry Buttoned Up & MoYou London Holy Shapes 03

Good afternoon loves! The mani I'm sharing with you guys today is actually what I wore on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Before I started getting into gel polish, I saw a swatch of Gelish Berry Buttoned Up and it was on my wishlist for a year. I finally got it and it did not disappoint! 

Here's Gelish Berry Buttoned Up stamped using MoYou London Holy Shapes 03 in Mundo de Unas Gold. The glitter is Gelish All That Glitters is Gold.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com