Friday, December 25, 2015

OPI Live and Let Die and MoYou London Festive 30

Merry Christmas beauties! Here's my last "Christmas" mani for the month. I used OPI Live and Let Die and stamped using MoYou London Festive 30 in Bundle Monster Creative Art polish Chaos. I received Chaos along with a few other BM Creative Art polishes for review. I'll post a proper review of those in the next couple of weeks. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday and eat lots of yummy food. Also, I'll be moving in 2 days. I chopped my nails and I hope not to break my nails during the process. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com