Saturday, December 12, 2015

Madam Glam--Silver Magic & Gold Digger Swatches


Good morning beauties! December feels like it's flying by. I have to finish my (online) Christmas shopping soon! Today I have 2 gel polishes from Madam Glam to share with you.


Silver Magic


Gold Digger

Silver Magic reminds me of China Glaze Glistening Snow--a perfect silver microglitter for an accent nail. If you're looking for one like that for your gel polish collection, Silver Magic would be the perfect addition. Gold Digger has a ton of tiny yellow gold flakies and not a glitter texture. This polish was beautiful too, but I'd probably use this one as an accent nail as well. Both polishes have great coverage. You can purchase these polishes here for $19.95 each.


3 comments:

  1. Can this be used over a color to add sparkle? Or is it too dense or is the grey base too dark? My usual go-to for adding a sparkle top coat is Gelish Vegas Nights. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com