Saturday, November 28, 2015

OPI A Great Opera-tunity & MoYou London Fashionista 04

Hi friends. I'm bummed that there are only a couple days left of my Thanksgiving break. I didn't get to do my nails nearly as much as I wanted to. I wore regular nail polish this week thinking I would be changing them up pretty often--nope! I snapped 4 corners on my nails this week since they didn't have gel polish armor on. I completely regret it.

On a more positive note, here's a mani I wore last month that I loved. As soon as I saw swatches of the OPI Venice collection, I knew I wanted to pair these two together. Here's OPI GelColor A Great Opera-tunity stamped using MoYou London Fashionista 04 in OPI Worth A Pretty Penne. Aren't they gorgeous together? For anyone wondering, I stamped with the regular polish and the GelColor is on my ring finger. I bought the entire collection of both regular and gel because I have no chill lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com