Sunday, October 4, 2015

Gelish Tahiti Hottie & MoYou London Tourist 17

Happy Sunday everyone! Sorry I didn't post last month. I meant to post before I went on vacation, but I was so busy getting things ready and in addition to that my laptop needed to be fixed so I didn't get a chance to. I'm back and my laptop is fixed so I'll be back to posting regularly. I went to Tahiti, Moorea, and Bora Bora. It was so beautiful there! I can't wait to go on another vacation. 

For this mani I used Gelish Tahiti Hottie and stamped using MoYou London Tourist 17 in Mundo de Unas White. Pinky has OPI GelColor Alpine Snow. The polish I used is so fitting as I just came back from there. Tahiti Hottie has easily become one of my favorite Gelish polishes. I'll be sharing more summer manis over this month since I didn't post any of them last month--don't judge me!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com