Saturday, December 13, 2014

Wet N Wild Black Creme & MoYou London Fashionista 04

Happy Saturday friends! I can't believe we're already almost halfway through December. This month seems to be flying by. This is my last week of the semester for me and then I'll be on winter break! I can't wait. I'll also be off of work for 2 weeks, which is even better--more time to play with nails! 

Today I have a mani I did a couple of weeks ago while I was on Thanksgiving break. I used Wet N Wild Black Creme and stamped using MoYou London Fashionista 04 in Mundo de UnasWhite. The red is OPI Coca-Cola Red and the silver is OPI Liquid Sand It's Frosty Outside. I have to say this is an absolutely perfect shade of red. My husband even asked what color it is because he liked it so much and for him to ask is kind of amazeballs. See ya guys next time when I start sharing my holiday nails!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com