Friday, November 7, 2014

OPI Get Cherried Away & MoYou London Explorer 05

Happy Friday and hello 3-day weekend! This week felt long and was really stressful so thankfully I was able to leave work a few hours early for a mental health half day. I just had a lovely nap and I'm feeling better already. Too bad I'm currently wearing gel polish for review otherwise I would be doing my nails. I can't complain though, my nails still look as fresh as they did the day I painted them.

Today I have a mani I wore a few weeks back. I had 1 hour to do them before going out with some friends so I did something super simple and just stamped accents on my ring fingers and thumbs. Here's OPI Get Cherried Away stamped using MoYou London Explorer 05 in Mundo de Unas 17. The studs are from Born Pretty Store. 1 hour probably seems like plenty of time for you gals to do your nails, but I typically like to allot myself 2 hours for painting them, adding nail art (usually stamping), cleaning up, and taking pictures. How long do you gals usually spend doing your nails?



Isn't this color divine?! <3


2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com