Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pink & Black Snowflakes with Bundle Monster BM-H02

Happy weekend! Today is the nail meet up for San Jose Nail Girls and I wanted to do something fun and bright, but still holiday themed. I decided to do a pink and black snowflake mani! I really like how this turned out. Here's OPI Pink Friday stamped using Bundle Monster BM-H02 in Konad Black and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Presto Pink. The glittery black polish is OPI Metallic 4 Life. After I took pics, I added a glitter in the center of the black snowflake and it really completes the look, but I didn't feel like taking pics again. Well, off to get dressed and ready for some serious nail polish shopping!


4 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com