Saturday, November 23, 2013

Picture Polish Freya's Cats--Swatch & Review

Happy Saturday! Oh man tomorrow is my birthday and I still haven't done any birthday nails. I'm not sure if I'm going to get a chance to! Oh well life happens and this week has just been really busy for me. Last week I showed you Picture Polish Electric Dream and today I have another Picture Polish to show you. Today I have Freya's Cats! It's an "electric blue jelly holo (scattered) that has NO glitter." Swatch shown with 3 coats and topcoat. 





This last pic is without flash. This one is more color accurate. 

I really loved this polish. It was just as beautiful on my nails as it looked in the bottle. The formula was a bit thin and dragged during my first coat, but it evened out nicely. You can purchase this polish here for AU$12 which is around $11.24 in USD. Shipping is a bit pricey depending on what country you're from, so if you're in the US like me, you can also check out Llarowe, Overall Beauty, or find a seller in your country on Picture Polish's Network page.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com