Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Born Pretty Store--QA28 Stamping Plate Review


Hey lacqueristas! Today I have QA28 stamping plate to review from Born Pretty Store. It has mustaches and lips on it in a variety of shapes and sizes. I made 2 manicures with it. For the mustache mani, I used China Glaze: (L to R) Bottoms Up, Highlight of My Summer, That's Shore Bright, and Too Yacht to Handle and stamped in Konad Black. For the lip mani, I used OPI Innie Minnie Mightie Bow and Chic from Ears to Tail and stamped in Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Presto Pink and OPI Innie Minnie Mightie Bow.


How adorable are these?!



I had no issues whatsoever with getting the images to transfer. As you can see the images all came out very crisp. I liked the variety of different shapes and sizes of everything. There are even mustaches that fit my thumb. The full lip images were slightly smaller compared to other brand plates. They fit my nails, but barely. I really loved the mustaches and I can see myself using the lips again for a Valentine's Day manicure. You can purchase this plate here for only $2.99. Get 10% off your entire purchase with my code: NV7X31. 


6 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com