Monday, March 18, 2013

China Glaze Fade Into Hue & Cheeky CH51

Hey loves! Today I have a mani using 3 of my new polishes. Don't you just love when you make a small dent in your "untrieds" list? I'm pretty sure my list is longer than everyone else's, but 3 is better than none.  I used a base of China Glaze Fade Into Hue and stamped using Cheeky CH51 in Color Club Beyond. The glitter is China Glaze Glitz 'N Pieces. I wasn't crazy about this color on me, but with school keeping me so busy, I don't have time to go back and redo stuff like I want to. What do you ladies do when you don't like a color on you: keep going or redo your mani?



3 comments:

  1. The stamped nails look gorgeous. It's a great color to stamp with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stamping with holos! This is gorgeous! Usually if I don't like a color on me I can add a color I do like in some nail art (stamping, dots, stripes, whatever) and it softens the ugly...otherwise I just wear it for a day and change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Color Blub Beyond is brilliant for stamping. I have only tried using a holo to stamp with once and was really pleased how it turned out. I started a really bright Skittlette last night with pinks and greens, the more I looked at it the more I wanted to remove it but I stubbornly carried on and today I love it so much it has distracted me from work all day ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com