Friday, June 15, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge--Day 15: Delicate Print

Happy Friday! Today is delicate print nails which is something I rarely do, but I saw a mani here from Radi-D awhile back and I thought it was so beautiful that I decided to recreate it for today's challenge. I used O.P.I. Don't Touch My Tutu, added french tips using striping tape and O.P.I. Black Onyx, and stamped using Konad M57 in Konad Black. It's weird seeing something so delicate on my nails since I'm used to wearing bright colors and bold stamping patterns, but I would definitely do something like this again for a special occasion!



7 comments:

  1. I LOVE Don't My Tutu!!! Your design is awesome!! Love the stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thissssssssssssssssssssss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I think the black stamping makes it delicate with a bit of an edge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Great way of using this jelly polish... I don't always like seeing the tips peek through, so this stamp is a perfect solution for that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so pretty, I love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com