Saturday, March 10, 2012

Red, Silver, and Black Clouds

Hi loves! Sorry haven't posted in awhile. I will be busy for the next couple weeks, but after that I will post more often again. I finally decided to try the popular "cloud" design from Jane at Nailside! She actually did this mani here and I loved it so much I decided to that for my first time I would use the same colors since I knew they look nice together. I used O.P.I. Red Lights Ahead...Where?, Sally Hansen Insta Dri Silver Sweep, and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out. I LOVE how this turned out and it was so easy! I will definitely be trying this out again.



11 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com