Friday, January 13, 2012

Thanks for all the awards!

 I have been receiving a lot of awards lately and I just wanted to say thank you and show my appreciation to my lovely followers. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with awards, but I'm on winter break so I have some free time =] I won't fill out every single award, but I'll answer some questions to count for all of them! I won't be tagging bloggers either, it's time consuming haha.

First one is the cute blog award. Thanks to Bunny Nails for giving me this award!




 For this award you:

1. Link back to the person who awarded you
2. Answer the award questions
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet
4. Award as many blogs as you think are worthy of this award
5. Make sure to let those you gave this award to know that you awarded them.

The Award Questions:

1. What is your go to makeup product?
Loreal H.I.P. Cream Eyeliner in black.

2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
Hmm.. I don't follow fashion much except nail polish so I guess crackle nails? IDK! Lol what else was in?


3. What is your favorite dessert?
Not much of a dessert person, I will usually just have a second helping of whatever I ate as my meal, hopefully something with meat haha. I'm a carnivore.


4. Favourite color?
I love bright colors! Yellow I guess.

5. What is your middle name?
Grace


6. What was the last song that you listened to?
'Your Song' from the Moulin Rouge Soundtrack. LOVE that movie.

7. Cats or dogs?
DOGS!! I'm extreeeemely allergic to cats.


Something about myself that you don't know:
My favorite food is pizza!! I can eat pizza everyday for the rest of my life and never get sick of it =]




Next award is the Versatile Blogger Award. I have been awarded by I Bleed Polish and A Girl and Her Polish. Thank you ladies!



Now I'm supposed to list 7 things about myself, which I kind of did above, and tag 15 bloggers, which I won't be doing. Sorry if I suck lol.



The third and last award I got is the Kreativ Blogger Award from Claws Up. Thank you!



Again, I'm supposed to tell a little about myself, which I did, and tag others, which I won't be doing. Lol. Thanks again ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com