Monday, August 22, 2011

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Snappy Sorbet and Konad M82

I've seen this image used layered before and I just LOVED how it looked. I can't remember where I saw it though so sorry I can't give credit to whoever it was =\ The one I saw had a hot pink base and then a black stamp layered over a white stamp. I kind of liked that one better, but I also wanted to use different colors to not be completely mindless so here's mine! I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Snappy Sorbet for a base. I bought this polish as a stamping polish, but wanted to give it a try on its own. I used Konad M82 in Konad White first and then M82 in Konad Red. I love the layered stamp look, but I think the color combo was just a bit too subtle for me.


3 comments:

  1. This is so lovely on you. Perfect summer manicure! You did an awesome job with the double stamping! I'm a fan of this colour combo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This looks so great... I bet it was hard to do the doubling stamping! I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com