Sunday, May 8, 2011

L.A. Colors Live and BM 221

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there =] To those of you nailphiles who are moms, I hope you got some awesome nail polish as gifts today! I'm currently still wearing my water marbled nails and I want to do my nails again already, but I've been so busy working I haven't had time. This is the mani I had on before I did water marbling. The base color is L.A. Colors Color Craze in Live. It's a beautiful silver color. I actually had to wear the silver by itself to work a few days ago because I got called in to work early and had to pick something that looks okay without any nail art. It felt soo weird, but I still received many compliments on the color. I stamped using BM 221 in Konad black. It was a bit difficult to center this design, so my middle finger nail looks crooked lol. This design kind of reminds me of an optical illusion.




8 comments:

  1. This looks amazing and yes, it does remind me of optical illusion as well. I think it goes really well with the silvery polish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I almost did black and white, but I try not to use the same color combinations if I used them recently =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty! im still waiting on my new platessssss, ugh

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks great!
    and thanks for your comment on my blog, i have ordered the new bundle monster plates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this looks awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Rebecca: Thank you! Dang that sucks! I got mine 4 days after ordering. Is it because of the customs in Canada? Hopefully you don't have to wait much longer!
    @Smita: Thanks! Haha good choice, you won't regret it!
    @Natalie: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! That's one of my favorite silvers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! Me too! I had two bottles, but I gave one as a gift to my manager so now I'm back down to one. Hopefully it lasts me awhile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com